Monday, March 2, 2009

taking on a second job...


So I have decided to take on a second career! I am now a sales consultant for Southern Living at Home! If you have not seen the great items that Southern Living at Home carries check out the link, call me, and lets set up a party. If you don't want to have a party but love the goods, you can order from me, or host a catalog party! You then will earn rewards!
So why am I doing this? I love the products! I had gone to a Southern Living at Home party years ago and always made a purchase. The items are quality and the style I like in my home. The price points also make the items practical for everyone. Many of the items are dual function which I love since I am very low on storage space.
So friends, I love you and will probably hit you up to host. Of course you can say no, but I have to try. Remember, my day job is also in sales, so I am used to rejection, but am pretty persistent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment