Wednesday, January 14, 2009

grocery class

Faithful Provisions

Faithful Provisions

Showing you how to save money!


Grocery Shopping Class: Tuesday, January 20th

I will be having my first Grocery Shopping class of 2009 in 2 short weeks. I have the capacity for at least 40 participants, so I would love to have you. Below is the information and anyone is welcome to join us.

When: Tuesday, January 20th at 6:30pm (will start promptly)

Where: Fellowship Bible Church, Learning Center Room 219 (once you are inside The Learning Center, go up stairs, go left and first room on right)

What: Cost is $5 (I don’t have change, so please just bring correct cash!)

How: Please leave a comment below to rsvp, include total number in your group - I don’t have to have each participants names. This allows me to know how many handouts to print.

** This class usually lasts from 1.5 - 2 hours, depending on questions from participants.

Everyone always ask me how I learned to save money at the grocery store. Last January I took my friend Kelly's class. She is having another class next Tuesday. They usually always fill up. If you want to go, just go to the link Faithful Provisions, scroll down to the Grocery Class post and sign up by adding a comment to the post with your name.

It is well worth it. Our lives were completely changed with the ability to cut our grocery budget from $850 a month to my new budget of $240.

No comments:

Post a Comment