Tuesday, January 27, 2009

not like every other sandwich...

So last night for a FREE dinner for all 4 of us, we were invited to WhichWich to sample sandwiches! We tried 8:
  1. Caprese (Mozzarella, Pesto & Tomato)
  2. Chicken Pesto
  3. Triple Cheese Please
  4. Bac-Hammon (Bacon & Ham)
  5. Surf & Turf (Crab & Roast Beef)
  6. Meatloaf
  7. Spam & Egg
  8. Spam
First of all with no clean up at home it is a given that I will enjoy myself! I do a lot of catering with my job and have eaten a lot of sandwiches, these are not like all the others. The selection is much different, as you can see from the sampling menu. My favorite was the Surf and Turf, and I do not know if I would have ever tried it just based on the description!
There are 2 locations in Nashville:West End near Centennial Park and Cool Springs behind PF Changs. So next time you are wanting a sandwich a little different from the ordinary (maybe even try SPAM) check it out! (they also have all the staples if your husband is picky!)

Thank you Kelly for inviting us to this fun opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment