Saturday, January 3, 2009

triples

So, it is triples at Harris Teeter! I spent $69 and saved $51. Not my best trip, but considering that my children cried, screamed, hit and made me cry in the hour we were there not to bad. If you know me well, you know that last January Kelly Hancock (see the Faithful Provisions blog link) taught me everything I know about saving money. Although I do not know if it is just a way that I am able to spend more on clothes for the girls. Which by the way I admit I am addicted and have started therapy as of yesterday. Not really but I broke down yesterday as I was cleaning the closets. I do not think there are enough days in the year to wear all of their clothes. I am making a commitment to no new purchases. Except I am going to have a MJC Trunk show and can buy what I earn. So please come!
Back to the point, sorry, I actually called John while at the store to come and pick them up. If you know John you know he did not get there until I was done paying. But thank him for trying. Nightmare...

1 comment:

  1. I must know how you save all that money. Spill all your little secrets...

    ReplyDelete