Monday, January 12, 2009

goal setting in 2009


So I had to set goals for work this year, so why not for my personal life? They say if you write them down you are more likely to reach your goals. What do they say about posting them in a blog? Well, we will see.
  • Financially I would love to stick to my $240 budget on grocery trips for the month. Ideally I would like to bring that down to $200 when Draper is potty trained. This will include me planning out weekly meals in order to stop a quick pick up at the last minute.
  • Okay, I have said it before no new clothes for the girls. Except what I earn at a MJC Trunk Show. This does not mean they are not allowed to have new clothes, I just need to change my spending habit so please bring in the gifts!!
  • Wake up at 6:00am M-F. I need to be dressed before the girls get up. (I am already having a really hard time with this one)
  • Make more time for John and I, this is a non-negotiable just have to figure out when anyone want to babysit?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment