Thursday, January 1, 2009

stickers

I was so proud of myself this year. After joining Facebook last summer I have found so many new resources and places to spend my money! It has been amazing to see all of the creative things people I know create! This year I turned to Story Bridges for my wrapping a gift needs. She was in my pledge class over, well a long time ago. She made me these cute stickers for a really great price. Everything was wrapped in brown kraft paper and the tree looked great! I also ordered luggage tags for all the girls teachers at $5.00 a piece!! She also designed a checkbook cover for my sister in law and a pad of paper for the other one! It was a great way to give custom gifts!
Leapin Lizzards Designs, check out the link!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the publicity ... AND especially for not revealing how old we are now! ha ha!! You have the most beautiful family!! I hope to see you sometime soon! We may come to Nashville before this next baby is born!

    ReplyDelete